[table id=32 /]
ABOUT THIS COURSE
TRAINYOUCAN (ETDP SETA) Accredited Training Network and its members is committed to follow all the ETQA requirements as stipulated by SAQA.
The Skills Development Facilitator also know as SDF Training Course is aimed to certify individuals as internal or external SDF’s or freelancer Skills Development Facilitators. This become minimum requirement in order to register with a SETAs as SDF also known as the Skills Development Facilitator. SDF or Skills Development Facilitators act between organisations and the SETA with training plans, reporting and grants. Only Accredited SDF or Skills Development facilitator can offer this professional service by completing the SDF training course and SETA certified.
- This course is based on the Unit Standards
- Recognition: Based on the National Qualifications Framework that is Nationally Accepted in South Africa, Department of Labour and Microsoft Certified courses.
- Success rate of learner: Currently we have a very high success rate due to the “one-price-policy” that include additional support at no additional cost.
Note: Any person who wants to offer their services as an accredited individual, company or a training provider can only do so with a valid SOR (Statement of Results) from the ETDP SETA. No other document/certificate can be used, even if it reflects the same unit standard.
- The credit calculation is based on the assumption that learners have previous assessment experience when starting It is assumed that the learner is competent in Communication at NQF Level 4.
- Able to attend the contact session and any of our workshops offered.
- Access to email and where possible to the internet for research.
BOOKINGS: Book online through our booking site www.coursesdirect.co.za here.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE
- People credited with this unit standard are able to:
- Investigate and analyse the status of the learning culture within the organisation.
- Develop strategies for the promotion of a learning culture within the organisation.
- Implement strategies to promote a learning culture.
- plan, organise a skills analysis process
- conduct an analysis to determine outcomes of learning needed for formal recognition
- produce and verify a matrix of outcomes.
- analyse current and required skills
- develop a skills profile and define a skills gap
- establish skills priorities
- develop a training and development plan.
- identify and prioritise learners` learning requirements
- plan and organise learning interventions
- coordinate learning interventions
- review and report on learning interventions.
- provide information related to skills development, including relevant legislation, learning and assessment,
- advise an organisation concerning the alignment of skills development practices to the information provided; and
- advise on the promotion of skills development.
- This unit standard is for people who conduct internal or external moderation of outcomes-based assessments. The assessments could be in terms of outcomes defined in a number of documents, including but not limited to unit standards, exit level outcomes, assessment standards, curriculum statements and qualifications. This unit standard will contribute towards the achievement of a variety of qualifications particularly within the field of Education Training and Development Practices and Human Resource Development.
- Those who have achieved this unit standard will be able to moderate assessments in terms of the relevant outcome statements and quality assurance requirements. The candidate-moderator will be able to use the prescribed Quality Assurance procedures in a fair, valid, reliable and practicable manner that is free of all bias and discrimination, paying particular attention to the three groups targeted for redress: race, gender and disability.
- Each learner will receive a learner guide and workbook during the contact session that will assist them with the building of their POE (Portfolio of Evidence).
- Learner will receive full instruction from us before the course to assist with the preparation of the course. Where possible additional resources will be provided to learners who are not able to get there resources.
- This Unit Standard is for people who are involved in some capacity in human resource development. This Unit Standard will be of particular application for those involved in skills development facilitation.
BONUS DISCUSSIONS AND HANDOUTS DURING THIS COURSE
As a valued customer the following is included as standard practices in TRAINYOUCAN induction of accredited course, namely:
- Detailed induction of the SETA, SAQA, NQF and Credits.
- Detailed explanation on the types of accreditation found, namely individual, training provider and programme accreditation.
- Difference between unit standards and qualifications with detailed explanation.
- FREE templates and resources on this topic, ready to be downloaded to use from our members forum.
- FREE resources on compiling your personal CV and registration with the SETA for Assessors and Moderators.
- Learners will create during the contact session their own Training Checklist, Training Venue Checklist and Training Evaluation, ready to be used in the workplace.
- Two complete learning programmes, namely “Fire Fighting” will be provided to each learner in the class to assist them with their presentations. We provide you will all the documents and templates required.
- Training Manager.
- HR Persons.
- Training Administrators.
- Training Providers or newly registered Training Providers.
- Accredited and NON-Accredited Employee/Training Providers.
- Lecturers at Technicons, Private Colleges or Universities.
- Learning material developers looking to enhance their programmes.
- New training providers applying for accreditation.
- Employers running learnerships.
- Learners studying towards their ETDP Qualification.
- BEE consultants
- Employment Equity Committee Forums
- Business owners
- SETA staff.